Friday, April 1, 2016

*WELCOME!*


www.suppersleuth.com
Chester(Tabby), Presh(Russian Blue) and Buddy the Dog
Hello! Welcome to my new blog Southpaw Sleuth! In this blog I will touch on many subjects, including food, beer, movies, entertainment and sports. I also have two cats and a dog, thus my blog will include the adventures of being a pet owner, reviews of cat/dog food and treats, first aid and health.

I am definitely what you would consider a "foodie". My fiance, Steph, and I love to try different kinds of food and checking out all the hot spots around town. I have recently begun giving my two cents worth in the form of reviews,judging value, taste and atmosphere,  and will share them on this blog. I sell beer for a living, and have been drinking beer for close to two decades. I  can honestly say my love for beer is a close second to food, and like food, I am always trying something different or checking out the newest offering. My blog will include reviews on beer, old and new, and even food pairings on occasion.

I am an alumni of the University of Louisville(2005 BA), and a big fan of the sport programs. I follow the Football team, (men's and women's)Basketball teams, Baseball, Ice Hockey, and Soccer, just to name a few. I am also a big fan of the Derby City Roller Girls, Louisville's flat track women's roller derby team that plays home games at Champs Rollerdrome in Lyndon. The Louisville Bats, Cincinnati Reds, and Cleveland Browns round out my favorite teams and sport programs.

Finally, I am also movie buff, notably into old movies, but watch and enjoy any and all genre. I love to talk about movies, review, and get the 4-1-1 on new releases. I also enjoy video games(older consoles and CPU), super heroes, arts and crafts.

http://fionatimantti.blogspot.com/2011/06/inspiration-film-noir-femme-fatale.html
Thanks for checking my blog out, see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment